Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Time flies...

I'm a new auntie! My sister had a baby girl, and we've been so busy! Me with knitting, of course. I have a few Christmas presents in the works and a few others besides. I've also been spending so much time on Ravelry.com, that I've completely forgotten my little blog here. I don't dare attempt to join a ring!

Tonight I cast on for Fetching, those cute little fingerless gloves from Knitty. Sadly, I don't think they are coming out quite right. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I'm considering frogging it 4 rows in. My join isn't great and for some reason my purl stitches in the rib are all stretched out.

On the brighter side, I'm also making My So-Called Scarf from Sheep in the City. Now this is some good knitting! I'm using Patons SWS in Natural Earth. The hubster picked it out all by himself -- he has been whining for a scarf, so I will oblige.

No comments: