Monday, April 30, 2007

Bunny Slippers are hard!

My next project was supposed to be the Fluffy Bunny Slippers from Stitch'n Bitch The Happy Hooker, but they are giving me some trouble. I knew this would probably be the case after much reading on several different forums. I don't have pictures yet, but the upper sole is way bigger than the bottom sole. Unless I'm misunderstanding how this is supposed to work, I definitely cannot see how these two pieces will fit together.

I needed a break from those slippers (maybe a permanent one), so I started on the Seija Set for a friend at work. I'm doing it in Caron Simply Soft in Dark Country Blue, Light Country Blue and New White. It's coming together nicely so far, though all the joins are a pain in the butt. I'm trying to weave in the ends as I go.

No comments: